Sunday, January 24, 2016

Titleless

November 9, 2015

Kaibeto, AZ

Well my letter this week was all about the conference that we had yesterday, but I forgot my notes so sorry. But I will talk about what I do remember. We have only known about this surprise Stake Conference for a couple of weeks, but it was great. This was the first of a kind, an area conference. It was a broadcast from Salt Lake to the entire North America South West Area. We were addressed by Elder Oaks, Robins, Corbridge and Sister Reeves. What a wonderful conference! I learned many things. This week we spent a lot of time walking around in the hills toward the mesa on our east, we were looking for a family and after a couple of days we finally found them, they were not interested. It seems that no one is interested. What a struggle I feel like we are facing. Yes this is a common problem for missionaries but we have not been able to teach someone who is not a member for many weeks. It is quite discouraging but I know that someone out there has to be interested in learning more about the gospel. Well anyways we saw some beautiful country in the hill, it was great. Today is Elder Emery's Birthday, it will be fun. Have a good week.
Elder Warnick

No comments:

Post a Comment