Sunday, September 20, 2015

And He's Out of Here


August 10, 2015

Cortez, Colorado 

Well transfers are here and I am getting transferred to Kaibeto, Arizona. It appears that my purpose in Anglo-Land is complete. Elder Castro is going back to Bloomfield and back to speaking Spanish and he is stoked and Elder Sessions is going to be training and District Leader. That will either be really good for him or really bad for him, but the Lord qualifies them who he calls. I will actually be step-training in Kaibeto. His trainer is getting transferred or going home and so I will be finishing up his training for the next transfer. This week was good. We had a lot of people to see and then we spent all of yesterday saying good bye to people. It was hard but not too bad since I wasn't here for much more than a month. I don't have much to say for this week, I will let you all know next week how Kaibeto is.

Elder Warnick
 
Saying Good-byes 



The Antablian Family

Brother Nielson

Bill
Edward Family

McFarlands

Mikkelsons
 
Paul & Shirley

Pixler Family

Stepp Family
Cook Family

DJ and Bro. Vreeken
Brother Riffey                
Roxie 

No comments:

Post a Comment