Sunday, September 20, 2015

Nothing Much to Say

August 13, 2015

Kaibeto, Arizona

Well I am in Kaibeto now. My address is

PO Box 1555
Kaibeto AZ 86053

It fun being back on the reservation but I am kind of disappointed with the missionaries here. There has been a lot of disobedience here and things have really slacked off. I hope that I will be able to help bring some self-respect to this area of the mission. My area is pretty slow. The 2000 census reports there being around 330 occupied residences but last year half of those homes were condemned and are being rebuilt. Sadly everyone who lived there not only moved out of their house but they moved out of the area. There is a lot of work that needs to be done here and I am just observing for now and as the end of this week draws nigh I am developing more and more of a vision of what needs to happen and how I can help implement that plan. Things seem like they will be better most people are new here. The area next to us got white washed and one is a good elder, Elder Butterfield and  the other is a trainee from Atlanta, Georgia Elder Rainey. Then we have Sister Navarro, who I came out with, in Page who is training. We have the zone leaders Elder Hancock, who I knew in Utah, and his companion Elder Peterson. Then there are the Lechee elders, I don't really know them. Then there are the Echo Cliffs/ Bitter Springs elders. Elder Vickers and his trainee Elder Erikson, from Rexburg. I get along pretty great with Elder Erikson, Butterfield and Rainey. My companion is Elder Anderson. He is from Taylorsville Utah. He is a swell guy.

Oh yeah now we email on Thursdays. so yeah...

Thanks for everything y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment