Sunday, April 5, 2015

Week Three in Utah

Bluff, Utah

March 16, 2015

It's still strange being in Utah, but I like it. We had an awesome week here, we have been very busy. I think that we have met all of the senior couples that we have, they are all awesome! We are getting fed a ton and I need to start refusing dessert because I'm getting fed so much of it. Luckily I think that they will understand. We have taught a lot of lessons this week and have some great investigators. One is named Duane, he is awesome. His body language says he doesn't care but he has such a strong desire to draw closer to our Father in Heaven. We have been riding bike a lot and have learned to correctly measure distances on a map, we accidentally rode 20 miles instead of 10. Whoops but hey it was a good workout. Well that's about it for this week. Talk to you soon.

Elder Warnick

No comments:

Post a Comment