Monday, April 13, 2015

I Survived One

Bluff, Utah

April 13, 2015
 
So to continue from last week's letter because it was so short I am doing great. Well as the subject indicates I survived one suit season and only have one more to go. My new companion is Elder Gifford from Salinas, California. He is great. I am training him but he is already a wonderful missionary. We have been working very hard and are both pretty excited for today. We are about to go bowling in Blanding, that will be fun. This week I discovered that my area covers the Valley of the Gods and the Goosenecks so next week we will be exploring that beautiful area. We met some awesome people this week, yesterday we met a guy named Eno who is very religious and is very open to learning more about the church. Everything that he says he wants to find in a church we have. We also have been working with a Recent Convert whose wife finally wants to get baptized we are so excited for her. Also his brothers are now taking the lessons and one of them came to church yesterday. There is a lot of progress being made here in Bluff and we hope it will continue through the spirit and persistence.Thanks for all of the prayers. 
 
Until next week this is Elder Dallin Warnick signing off.



 A gross pond we found and an old car I saw.



Picture sent to us by President Batt along with a letter telling us Elder Warnick has been called as a trainer.

I have no idea how to turn this, it is normal when I load it. And it's a picture of a picture, but still worth seeing.-Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment