Monday, June 13, 2016

Wow!

February 8, 2016

Ft. Defiance, AZ

 
Let's try that again. It has been an awesome week in Ft. Defiance. There was a lot of administrative work to do this week. It was very cold here as well. Well the time is short and the internet is slow today so I will make this pretty concise. 
 
I am very excited for the coming week because it is supposed to be pretty warm in the 50 and 60's. We started teaching a great family here, the Begays. They are a Part Member Family. We had been teaching the husband who is a LA Member and he was sharing it all with his kids and wife who we could never catch at home. Well we were finally able to begin teaching them. They are so wonderful, they were also full of wonderful questions like: tell me about priesthood authority; will you teach me about faith; how does Jesus make us feel good; and I want to start fasting can you teach me about that? 
 
This family, the Begays, already have an eternal perspective and have a goal of getting sealed in the temple, I know that we have been blessed to find this family. I am very excited to start to teach them this week more often. Well I have got to go. Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment