Monday, June 13, 2016

Fun Questions to Answer

January 25, 2016

Ft. Defiance

 
Questions E-mailed by Melissa to Elder Warnick with his answers.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 11:29 PM Melissa Warnick wrote:

Dear Elder Warnick,

As I've gone over you last few letters and put them on the blog I've thought of a few questions.

1) What is your companion's name? I know you told us on Christmas, but I forgot.  Send us a picture you two together. :)


1.My companion is Elder Van Meter. He is from Barryville, Virginia (the Shenandoah Valley). I don't have my camera today but will do it next week.
 
2) Are you in a trailer again? Are there four of you in the trailer together?
2.Yes we are in a trailer, there are very few places in this mission that I wouldn't be. It is just like the one that I lived in in Bluff. We do all live in the same place, it can be quite the mad house but having 4 elders really encourages us to keep it as clean as we can.

3) Are the sister's in a trailer close to you guys? Because you said you put the stewed candy on their porch.  How did they like that candy?
3.Yes the sisters trailer is very close, which is the only place in our mission that this happens. We have to be very careful about the things that we do and say to the them because of this unique situation, because anything that could be taken the wrong way is not stood for at all in this mission, and especially in this situation. There are a lot of missions where the Elders and the Sisters can hang out (in large groups of course) but our mission we are barely allowed to associate with them at all. They didn't exactly enjoy the candy...

4) Are transfers this week?
4.Yes transfers are this week but my situation is staying the same.

5) Is your transfer schedule going to be adjusted because the MTC has lengthen training again?
5. I didn't even know that the MTC was changing, How long do they have to go now? I do not think that it will change, there are 6 week transfer cycles around the world so I think it will stay the same.

6)  I really, really love the picture of you in all your beautiful turquoise. Have you bought most of it or have people given some to you?
6. Not all of the turquoise was mine, but yes it has all been gifts to me from people.

7) What about the feather?
7. It is just a turkey feather. Infact it usually hangs from the mirror in the truck like a Hopi Prayer Feather, but i need to re-attach it.
I love you!
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment