Monday, February 23, 2015

6 Months

Polacca, AZ

Feb. 23, 2015

Friday was 6 months. It's hard to believe that it's gone by this fast. I burnt a tie on Friday night to commemorate it (don't worry it was a junky tie we found in the trailer).

It's transfer week and tomorrow I leave for Bluff, Utah. In the morning I have to drive and hours or so to Holbrook get on the transfer van (a van full of missionaries with a trailer for the luggage) and ride that through Ganado, Chinle, Shiprock, then finally to Farmington. Where I will meet my new companion Elder Fraiser (who has been out for 3 months) and we will drive back to Bluff.

We had good week out here. There are night dances going on so church attendance was sparse, and I had to say a departing testimony kind of thing. It truly just all feel surreal. I don't feel like I'm leaving yet but at the same time I am packing all of my stuff. It's strange. Well not too much happened this week so I'll keep it short plus I need to pack. So I'll talk to all of you soon. 

My new address will be-

P.O. Box 116
Bluff UT 84512

Love,
Elder Warnick


 
The first one is me burning my tie. It was awesome.


How we do Sacrament on the Rez. The big one is for Fast Sundays.
Me with the Rotwawa. Half-Rottweiler Half-Chihuahua. Full grown and has crazy strength for it's size.


No comments:

Post a Comment