Friday, May 8, 2015

SLOW MOTION

May 4, 2015

Bluff, Utah
 
This has been the slowest week of my mission. We had nearly everyone cancel appointments with us and it has been a pretty rough week for me. On the bright side at Friday Night at the Fort  (a community event that goes on here) we met some amazing people. The singer was Mary Kaye a County Western singer who lives in Manti, Utah. She is good, I don't know if I told any of you but I fell in love with Country Western music while I was in Arizona. The people that we were able to see are doing great. This week our investigator, Jolanda, who was going to be baptized on Saturday got some other ideas and became pretty involved in the Native American Church. Well I just hate the way that humility is taught sometimes, but hey that's life. Well I've got to go. Love all you thanks for the support.
Elder Warnick

No comments:

Post a Comment