Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August 20 and August 22, 2014

August 20, 2014
via e-mail
Missionary Training Center
Provo, Utah

People, 

well I'm safe here at the MTC. Today has been amazing! we only have a short amount of time so I'll keep this short. My Companion is Elder Schroder and he is great. I am feeling great not nervous at all I am feeling very comforted and super excited. My P-day is next thursday so I'll talk to you then.



August 22, 2014  
Missionary Training Center
Provo, Utah
 
Family,
Well it's me Elder Warnick! I am having a wonderful time. Elder Schroder, my companion, is awesome. We are even both left handed!

We have been studying and preparing to teach our investigator Anita. We meet with her later today. We already love her. she believes in God but doesn't know anything about religion, so we are excited to start from the beginning with her!

Elder Schroder and I were also assigned to serve as Zone Leaders. We are in charge of 30 missionaries. It is quite a responsibility but we love it!

We can write letters everyday, just so you know. I love you all. See you in 2 years!

-Elder Warnick

No comments:

Post a Comment